May 19-26 was a very busy week for us. we were installing the Lifeline Telemedicine software & training from Manorama...
To provide high quality, cost effective health care services and solutions to the medically underserved population of Africa through the use of appropriate state of the art technologies,
while providing the necessary training to ensure that these services become self sustaining at the local level.
- Demographers Discover The Fundamental Law Governing the Growth of Cities
- African Entrepreneurs Deflate Google’s Internet Balloon Idea
- Nanotube Probe Gives a Single Neuron’s View of Brain Activity
- Why Tesla Thinks It Can Make Battery Swapping Work
- Is Facebook Reading Status Updates to Co-opt Comment Threads?
- Music Festivals, Bluetooth Monitoring and the Behavior of Crowds
- AT&T Tests Public Phone Charging Stations
- Google Says Secret Intelligence Court Restricts Its Right to Free Speech
- Mobile Call Logs Can Reveal a Lot to the NSA
- Laser Scanning Reveals New Parts of an Ancient Cambodian City