May 19-26 was a very busy week for us. we were installing the Lifeline Telemedicine software & training from Manorama...
To provide high quality, cost effective health care services and solutions to the medically underserved population of Africa through the use of appropriate state of the art technologies,
while providing the necessary training to ensure that these services become self sustaining at the local level.
- So, You Wanna Be an Android?
- App Will Let Health Insurer Track Customer Behavior
- What Carbon Capture Can't Do
- Green Chemists Synthesise Vanillin From Sawdust
- A Popular Ad Blocker Also Helps the Ad Industry
- Repairing Bad Memories
- Other Interesting arXiv Papers (Week Ending 15 June 2013)
- Building the Business Case for Energy Storage
- Seven Must-Read Stories (Week Ending June 14, 2013)
- Stories From Around the Web (Week Ending June 14, 2013)